Are you the one?
We are looking for a DevOps “Die Hard”! Is continuous improvement of existing platforms a piece of cake for you and do you like to create new ones? Are you capable of making platforms scalable and autonomous while you still can guarantee that releases will go live without downtime? Is running an implementation process smoothly without compromising stability a breeze for you? Do you enjoy the newest technology and are you willing to go all the way? Then you are definitely Greater-material!
- You have 4 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You are at least RHCSA or RHCE certified
- Having experience in Enterprise environments is a huge benefit
- You have experience with DevOps tools such as Git, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Bitbucket, JIRA, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Maven, Saltstack etc.
- You are a great troubleshooter
- You have experience with OpenSSL and general network concepts such as proxies and load balancers
- You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You own a valid driver’s license B