What defines a Linux-expert?
Those are the ones who immediately think of Tux when they happen to come across a penguin! You also have extensive experience in the IT-maze called Linux, all options, every tool and application you know like the back of your hand. You are the exceptional specialist in this area, even when it comes to implementation. You can develop new technologies for our customers and you are a big promoter of automation. You are responsible for the implementation of projects and your commitment to continuous improvement of services is unfailing. You are the sparring partner and counselor to our customers, which means that you have to be stable and solid in your communication and yet remain flexible at all time.
- You have experience with common tools such as Satellite, Ansible, Docker, Nagios etc.
- Your knowledge of Clustering, Virtualization, Loadbalancing, LDAP and Security are up to date
- You have experience with Enterprise environments
- You have knowledge and experience with HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, VMWare, Citrix and other proprietary systems
- You are RHCSA, RHCE or higher certified • You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You own a valid driver’s license B